We are pleased to announce the completion of a strategic partnership with the Rosebud Sioux Tribe and FEMA. It was a successful mission to complete the rehabilitation of wind damaged houses for the Oglala Sioux on the Pine Ridge Reservation, Pine Ridge, SD.
- Careers as an HVACR Service Technician in the United Association
- A Business Owner (Lonnie Coleman) on the Importance of Diversity in Apprenticeship
- Coleman Spohn partners with the Rosebud Sioux Tribe
- “Building a Legacy” – Lonnie Coleman featured in Construction Today
- (Contractor Mag) Interview with Lonnie Coleman, president-elect of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America